Wednesday, March 10, 2021

HOME

  


hello my name is Endah, I'm a funny girl, with tons of funny jokes to say, imagine how fun it is to talk to me, for sure I'm going to make your day 😉.

okay, well I'm a normal girl, just a little funnier and cooler than others hahaha, that's what my friends said about me :😉

Oh, I don't know, it's just hard for me not to tell few jokes, I don't like being too serious, I love to talk to my friends and laugh,

I work in a restaurant, so every day I meet a lot of people. live my own life and chill, research English literature, too

I'm a food lovers, I probably like almost any kind of food, if it's spicy, the the main course well. 
after my dinner, I love sweet dessert, I love coffee, and some cold drinks, to be frank I dislike hot drinks.

I want to learn how to make healthy food because I'm a food lover, so I love to cook and try a new recipe.
Indonesian foods and pasta are my favorite dishes to cook, I like to cook for my friends too, maybe I will cook for you if you want to become my friend. ❤️




Please follow me on instagram and youtube by click the logo down bellow 👇




No comments:

Post a Comment

Language Center (STIBA-IEC LC)

  STIBA-IEC LC   adalah pusat bahasa di bawah naungan STIBA IEC Jakarta yang memiliki visi  unggul dalam pelayanan bahasa kepada masy...